1. The Super C gift card is issued by Metro Richelieu inc. and must be activated prior to use.
2. The use of the gift card is subject to the terms and conditions which govern it, terms and conditions that can be revised by Metro Richelieu inc. without prior notice.
3. The gift card can be used in all Super C supermarkets in the province of Québec.
4. The gift card must be presented to the cashier at the time of purchase.
5. The gift card can be used several times. The total purchase amount is deducted from the card until the balance reaches zero.
6. The market value of the gift card is in Canadian dollars.
7. To check the balance left on your gift card, you can visit any Super C supermarket or find out online by clicking here.
8. The gift card cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash.
9. In case of loss, theft or unauthorized use, the gift card will not be refunded or replaced.
10. The gift card will be cancelled if altered or mutilated.
11. No promotion is applicable when purchasing the gift card.
12. The gift card cannot be used for the purchase of other gift cards.
13. The gift card cannot be used for purchases of goods and services prohibited by law.
14. The gift card remains, at all times, the property of Metro Richelieu inc.